Here it goes.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Newbie
So I've joined the blogging world. It seems like when you get married the next thing to do is to have a blog. I love taking photos and tend to get a little snap happy so we'll see how this works out for me. I like the idea of being able to document our married life though photos on an online journal. For some reason this seems so much easier than keeping a real journal and I think I could actually stay with it. Too bad I didn't start this ages ago because when I look back at this blog, it would have been nice to have had it from the beginning of our marriage...even back in high school! I'm so horrible at keeping a journal and have a horrible memory. But it's better to start now, from this moment on, than never.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment